Is Your Family Always Sick?
Dear Mom & Dad,
This year has been tough for many families when it comes to colds, coughs and contagious sniffles that just never seem to go away. Now, Spring allergies and asthma are creeping in and taking over. Let's just get real for a minute and talk about the green gook, watery eyes, lingering cough and sore throats. They are miserable symptoms that put stress on everyone in the family.
From missed school days to sleepless nights, your entire family is EXHAUSTED!
You're tired of standing in the drugstore aisle deciding what to buy... 4-hour relief? 12-hour relief?
What if you could find relief for MORE than 12 hours? What if the relief had no warning labels and could stop the cycle of getting one cold that leads to a sore throat that leads to a cough that never seems to go away?
We've pulled together our best of the best CARE team to help you FINALLY get answers to why your child can't ever seem to KICK the SICK!
Dr. Jake Grinaker & Dr. Lauryn Brunclik are going to teach you what is happening from the inside out of your child's immune system and you'll be able to find out what actions you can take to get out of never-ending infections. Ear infections, throat infections, sinus infections, and chest infections... they all have ONE thing in common and NOBODY is telling you... but we will!
You don't have to leave your house, you can join the class right from your phone. Ask questions and GET ANSWERS! No worries if you can't watch LIVE, when you sign up for class, we will send you a replay that you can watch when your little one is finally getting some sleep.
Join Dr. Jake, Dr. Lauryn & the National Wellness Foundation for this FREE CLASS to learn more!
Join Dr. Jake & Dr. Lauryn & the National Wellness Foundation for this FREE CLASS to learn more!
Dr. Jake & Dr. Lauryn are experienced Wellness Focused Chiropractors, who specialize in caring for the whole family. They have extensive education, experience, and passion for helping families. Their practices serve as the go-to resource for thousands of parents, for evaluation and care. Dr. Jake is a husband and busy dad of 4 in North Dakota and Dr. Lauryn is a busy wife & mom of 2 daughters in Wisconsin.
Meet Dr. David Jackson, Founder of the National Wellness Foundation
The NWF is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education, information and resources regarding pediatric care, family health, and wellness.
The NWF and our members are committed to providing valuable community content and connections to help you create Health Kids and Healthy Families.
1. Dr. Jake & Dr. Lauryn share the truth on why our families are stuck in the cycle of sick. From both the outside and the inside, we will help you put together the information you need to know why your family may be struggling to KICK the SICK!
2. We'll give you step by step help that you can use to start making a difference for your family. Together we help you learn how to MINIMIZE the tough days and MAXIMIZE the good days for your family.
3. The proof is in the parents...who have been where you are. We'll share with you stories of parents who no longer struggle with the symptoms of sleepless nights from coughs, colds & allergies. It’s time to make ear infections and late night runs to the drugstore a thing of the past!
We can't wait to help you and your family!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Kick the Sick
- Parents who are worried about their family’s immune system and are always feeling less than their best. Even the thought of standing next to someone who is coughing makes you cringe because you KNOW your child with “catch it”.
- Parents who have children who are struggling with being sick so often that it is impacting the entire family.
- Parents who are feeling burnt out and have tried everything to help their family feel better.
- Professionals who serve children ages 0-18 years
Bonus - When You Attend, You Will Receive
- An Action Plan for Your Family
- Access to the National Wellness Foundation Network
- A replay of this event sent to your email
Dr. Jake & Dr. Lauryn work with an incredible team through the National Wellness Foundation to help as many families as possible. We can't wait to help your family find the answers you've been looking for!
The National Wellness Foundation (NWF) is a 501 (c)(3) non profit organization dedicated to providing education, information and resources regarding family health and wellness. The NWF and our members are committed to providing valuable community content and connections to help you create Healthy Kids and Healthy Families.
The NWF goals are to heighten awareness and understanding of the importance of optimal nervous system function and its relation to overall health and wellness. We seek to empower and educate both the public and health care providers with the latest information and options available.